Wednesday, October 13

come and let's fly together...


If you were a bird, than i'll be the fine cool air that lifts you upwards, if you were blinded by the soaring ray from the sun, i'll be the clouds that hovers to keep you guided.
If the moon is so dense in the eerie night, mind you, i'll keep you company till the first sunlight that gleams on your pretty face. Let us fly both together in searching our way home, if we then find ourself astray, save our anxiety and rejoice this moment we struggle to regain our direction. I'll be your compass and your backpack, i'll take the lead while serve you with the best.

I love seeing your smiling face, cuz your smile keeps me afloat. don't erase that sweet smile, cuz the blurry image will filled my heart with loath.
I feel lost and insecure but you are my only cure, stay by me side and lift me up high! Say hi to me and never say goodbyes, cuz for sure we'll meet again signing this lovely lulaby
Till next time friend...