Wednesday, November 24

waiting to die...

Is it possible to see your life through somebody's else eyes. :D
desperate emotions struggling to break through, but in the end. The door's shut tight and i'm grasping for more air to lengthen my living a bit more. i have this funny pounding in my chest. knocking to break free. and killing all my rational thinking for it's desire is more i can handle. no matter how hard i try, in the end. i still bow down hating for my own weakness. lost the war as i can see my self waiting to succumb and the land is filled with torments for i can only feel when my body collapse. herm.

no matter how hard i try. i still cannot resist this devilish temptation. perhaps one day, when my heart stop pounding and my gaze became blurry. well. the end is still a long way. so please guide me through my life. maybe a little hint for me to find my back home...

or a little lift perhaps. thank you...

No comments: