Thursday, August 5

breakthrough


gimme a string and i’ll vibrate it to a beautiful echo of love.

hold me tight and i’ll never let you go.
gimme your heart and i’ll promise to lock it inside.
gimme another chance to prove i’m worthy of my promises.
gimme another chance to prove that i’m a victim of emotional rage.
so long the sweet reality that keeps on going.
so long our bond that lose it’s force of attraction.
u give me hope and once give me a chance. and you lean me your trust.
but i arrogantly throw it away and burn your heart to dust.
i’m sorry for this to happen.
after all u are my one and only angel.
your beauty…..
is a gift that people won’t take their glare of it.
your smile makes others to wonder the beauty of life.
u give a whole point of view of this world paradigms.
and i lost my thoughts in you. thankyou my sunshine and
bye bye…

No comments: